To-Do List #11
Today is the birthday of my best friend, Vern; we’re meeting at 10:45 this morning to celebrate. Therefore, today’s to-do list looks something like this:
1. Change clothes four times because they are in desperate need of being replaced (along with my body, but we won’t go there).
2. Do the breakfast dishes, throw a load of laundry in, make sure the pets are fed, clean up the living room.
3. Work on the budget some more since the big hit with the whole check-garnishing thing. Consider eliminating the “Christmas present” category, chopping the food category in half and purchasing Top Ramen for the last two months of the year instead of Thanksgiving and Christmas turkeys, making everyone walk or bike to school and work to save in the gas category, proceed with putting the remodeling category on hold again.
4. Drive to the lab to get blood drawn so it’s ready for next week’s appointment with the oncologist.
5. Stop by the new naturopath to get a refill on the only “cancer preventative” pills that I’m currently taking and the old naturopath (should I say former so that he doesn’t get offended?) to get my happy pills. Don’t want to run out of those.
6. Meet Vern.
This is what I wish my to-do list really looked like:
1. Get a grip.
2. Party hearty all day.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!