Chemotherapy & Food-Combining
Since my last “Red Devil” chemotherapy treatment last Thursday morning, I’ve noticed that as time goes on, my food-combining gets wackier and wackier:
1. Raw carrots & raw almonds
2. Raw cucumber & salt
3. Lemon & ice water
4. Split pea soup & sourdough toast
5. Chocolate chips & mint ice cream (nothing wacky about this standby from Haagen-Dazs)
6. Wheat Thins & Bit-O-Honey (?!)
7. Haribo black licorice wheels & red raspberry tea
These food combinations may seem strange, but for now, I’ll celebrate the fact that I have kept all of them in my stomach. I’ll worry about my hips and thighs later.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!