10 Ways To Stave Off Chemically-Induced Nausea
1. Suck on a Dutch (yep, those people know how to do things right) Mento peppermint all night; this way, when you’re done paying for the chemotherapy treatments, you can start on dentist bills.
2. Talk to a doctor about inducing a 10-15 day coma. I’ve seen it done on television.
3. Take a hot bath and pretend you’re sitting in a hot tub somewhere in the Caribbean.
4. Eat lots and lots of frozen blueberries and enjoy them. You’ll probably never eat them again.
5. Eat non-stop (and pretend it tastes good). You can add Weight Watchers to the medical and dental bills.
6. Lay in bed (or on the couch) all day and let your kids run rampant. This way you can worry about them turning into juvenile delinquents rather than how your stomach feels.
7. Drink unsweetened, freshly-squeezed lemon juice and pretend you’re on the beach in the Caribbean sipping a Lemon Drop in a martini glass.
8. Sleep as long as possible and pretend you’re on a hammock in the Caribbean.
9. Let the laundry pile up for days and days and when you finally manage to get one load done, throw a party.
10. Book a trip to the Caribbean.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!